Wednesday, July 30

Is it worth the wait for RB2 drums?

Here's a quote from Albert Einstein: "if the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, then man would have only four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man." Well, guess what? The bees are disappearing. In massive numbers. All around the world. And if you think I'm being alarmist and that, "Oh, they'll figure out some way to pollinate the plants…" No, they've tried. For a lot of what we eat, only bees work. And they're not working. They're gone. It's called Colony Collapse Disorder, when the hive's inhabitants suddenly disappear, and all that's left are a few queens and some immature workers — like when a party winds down at Elton John's house. Also, if your stinger stays up more than 48 hours, call your doctor.

But I think we're the ones suffering from Colony Collapse Disorder. Because although nobody really knows for sure what's killing the bees, it's not al-Qaeda, and it's not God doing some of his Old Testament shtick, and it's not Winnie the Pooh. It's us. It could be from pesticides, or genetically modified food, or global warming, or the high-fructose corn syrup we started to feed them. Recently it was discovered that bees won't fly near cell phones — the electromagnetic signals they emit might screw up the bees navigation system, knocking them out of the sky. So thanks guy in line at Starbucks, you just killed us. It's nature's way of saying, "Can you hear me now?"


That is freaky.. so in the end, it's the bees that killed mankind eh. Wow, who knew?

Yesterday, another creepy/weird/unexplainable event occured in the bus on my way back to home from summer school. I caught the #31 bus that was about to leave in the bus stop. I hadn't even seen it go past the road I was walking to be honest. So there I was in the bus, which was again, oddly full of people. It's the friggin 2nd stop and the whole bus is full?? That never happened to me in the past 2 months of coming back midday in that bus but I might have never noticed it after I got in. Then there was this loud mouth asian/american bitch talking her ass off not in english, but french. Yes, it annoyed me more than usual because of that. Not only that, she even made a 2nd call after she hung up from the 7 bus stop non-stop chatter. I wasn't in my usual comfy seat in the middle of the bus, but a blackman came in and sat in it as soon as someone got up. So there i was, and then even after the man left my favorite seat, i didn't 'feel' like switching seats. Soon after the cellphone bitch left, I don't know what I did, but I went for the back seat instead. That's when this odd event happened. This girl sitting right beside cellphone bitch in the corner back seat apparently left her cellphone there on the seat. I saw it. I was panicked at first but then I looked out the window, and saw her face sinking as well, so I first knocked on the glass window, not hearing that, she went straight for the entrance while i told the whole bus someone forgot her cell phone, rushed from the backdoor and yelled miss miss. She finally heard me and so lost in joy, she again dropped her iPod which i think she didn't step on lol. The backdoor nearly closed on me as I made my way back in and surely enough, the driver was fuckin pissed at his job as I saw him shaking his head sarcastically as we picked up another handicap near the hospital.

I returned my 27 day old Rock Band drum set to Circuit City. I was surprised at the woman at the register for the fact that she had no idea what to look for in a returned box lol. I could have virtually got away with it by keeping the drum sticks for myself. But then again, one stick is broken in half so I'm glad i got back my $80 something dollars including tax back.

oh and how could i forget what my adorable drum set did for me before i returned it.. lol adorable.

yup, 5 friggin gold stars on Dani California which i couldn't manage even a 3 star the first time i played it. and no, i played it like 15 times prior to this honestly.

I tapped sarah on the shoulders and asked her what time is it yesterday. Today? I don't want to talk about. I need to grow some balls starting tonight. Psyche my self up in other words. I hate it when that happens. That old 'i cant talk to girls esp the ones i like' feeling. I have no problem with other girls. Sigh old me...

deeper personal thoughts~ not bad though, i thought i was never going to post again.. reality? im lazy because honestly, i thought i was going to post everyday or so after 21st the first entry. so yes, a week and 2 days after was not bad at all. maybe ill keep posting everytime something out of the normal happens. speaking of which, the so called 'webispodes' of the new heroes preview clips, the quality of actors has noticeably degraded to a level worse than your average tv show. loemon would still watch it nonetheless. and how i wished all the entries would write it self automatically all neatly piled in this web blog and how i thought im probably not that first one to think of that and probably the 1579th person. <- nuts lol

No comments: